I'm back and I've fallen in love....with Italy. We stayed in a villa just outside of Amandola, a charming town in the beautiful Le Marche region. We explored the small towns in the area, shared wine over relaxed meals, hiked and swam, and lounged around the villa. The views around the villa were drool-worthy!
Kudos to the owner, Kay, for creating such a beautiful and comfortable outdoor space. The set-up was PERFECT and inspired us to spend most of our time in the fresh air.
I've come home feeling super motivated to joosh up my own outdoor space and I'm going to start with the dining area. The timing is perfect given the fantastic weather we've been having and dining outside always makes food taste better! I'm digging the feel of these spaces:
Here's what we're thinking for an outdoor dining area:
1. Add a cushion and throw pillows to this cool vintage bench and you've got some fabulous, cozy seating.
3. A pair of vintage peacock chairs for the head of the table. Keep it natural or paint it yellow for a fun splash of color!
4. This Concrete dining table is durable and super cool looking.
5. Colorful minerals brighten up the tablescape and add texture and an element of whimsy.
8. Add extra seating with these DIY log stools seen here.
9. Hang fabulous lighting like this one made from recycled umbrella frames from trees overhead, or from a pergola. Keep it simple and fill the glass jars with tea lights.
Please contact us for more information about our design services. We'd be thrilled to help you create a space you love!