Steve's entire family is from Norway - land of lutefisk, fjords, vikings, the midnight sun and yes, beautiful interior design. When we've visited his relatives there, I've been inspired to return state side and inject a little Norwegian aesthetic into our home.
There's this layered, organic vibe going on in a lot of the Norwegian decor, which is incredibly inviting, even when there's not a lot of color going on.
Here are some pieces to help you get the look:
1. Love this caramel colored Tyson chair from Mitchell Gold.
2. The perfect cable knit blanket.
3. Julie Neill Babette chandelier. Gorgeous!
4. I want to curl up in this Mitchell Gold Ansel chair.
5. These beeswax candles have a great sculptural look.
6. Digging the washed wood finish on this Babylon table lamp.
7. The simplicity of this sofa really anchors this vignette.
8. This area rug is yummy!
9. Have to add the greenery with this terrarium from Roost.
10. Such a great coffee table from Noir.
11. The dark horn table seems so appropriate, doesn't it?
Please contact us for more information about our design services. We'd be thrilled to help you create a space you love!